Senin, 07 Maret 2011

The Sunny Day

I love vintage so much, as well as the hat. I like to collect hats rather than collect a boyfriend. LOL. A week ago I tried to open my closet, and amazing, I found some vintage clothes that * I think * so fluffy... So, do u have any idea for the meaning of vintage??? I'm not so sure with the original definition of vintage, but I try to interpret with my own understanding bout vintage itself. 


Vintage is a word that can have several meanings. Its primary definition is "of old, recognized and enduring interest, importance or quality." In most nonviticultural contexts, "vintage" is generally used as a euphemism for "old" or "old-fashioned." However, in antiquing, an object or item is considered "vintage" if it was manufactured between 1830 and 1930. In car collecting, a vintage car is one made between 1919 and 1930 (Joel Wright). Vintage can be A group or collection of people or things sharing certain characteristics.Then vintage clothing is a generic term for new or second hand garments originating from a previous era.
Its just my opinion. :-)))
Then, by the way, I was glad to find some vintage stuff. Then me and my friends planned  to spend the week end for a holiday or a picnic .  And finally we decided to go to the museum and park near our house. Surabaya pretty hot that day. I brought some of my hat collection, rather to keep the sun's heat. Amid the heat of the midday sun, we have the opportunity to take some photos. As usual :-)





Among the three new vintage dress I found, blue is the right choice for a very very very sunny day (even very hot). Blue makes me so visible and so bright. Among the many hats that I carry, the straw hat became a good option  which I thought could I mix with a blue shirt. And  the flowerry tops are very suitable for a holiday on a sunny day. Wedges Which is  the same colour with my hat is also interesting to used in picnic on a sunny afternoon. Unfortunately the day was 'bad hair day' for me. so Bad bad bad hair i have. :-((

Museum which I visited at that time is one of the existing museum in Surabaya. The building is very modern, but its contents lot of ancient objects that tells the story of her family beginning to establish a cigarette factory. When I get in to the building, I love it with the arrangement of light that will be great to take a photograph. But unfortunately I can't take a photograph there. Only a few photo that I can take.


Vacation trip this time to continue toward the park. Picnic seemed cool in the sunny afternoon, but finally we were more interested to take pictures.
poor kitty.. we found it at park.
finally we went home feeling very happy and quite tired. Big Thanks to Febi's boyfriend who are willing to take the time to accompany us on holiday. You are such a sweet boy ever.. :-)

Oke, see you next time.. i love U. :-**









3 komentar:

Rosalinda Tjioe mengatakan...

Love that hat ! Great blog :)

michelle_ mengatakan...

YOU LOOK PRETTY !
i love the whole outfit.. and i want your hat !


thanks for stopping by at my blog !
glisters and blisters

t a l i s h a mengatakan...

cute hat and bag :) so summer-ish!