Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

Retro Clasic of Peneleh Graveyard


Hello again...
So glad to be back writing in this blog after some of  my business in this week. And it seems set to continue busy, busy, and more busy..

Ok, lets begin write this post with some story it this week. started from Peneleh Graveyard. Some time ago my friend, you could say old friend, invited me to take photos. Because it had long been taking photos, I finally agreed. But it's not just me who photographed. There are Febi Alfasa an Ratih participating. 


That day was the first time I went in and saw exotism of tomb built in 1814. Though this place is not just a cemetery of invaders. In land area of ​​4.5 hectares will tell you a lot about the dark history of this country. But occasionally go into this tomb complex. Notice every detail of grave ornaments,  the remaining buildings and doric Gotic logo that already steps in this country still scattered. Observe unique sculptures Roman berkarekter, unfortunately most of the damage. Please read all the inscriptions in the tombs of this because the life story of ordinary people who die from a stone inscription written in marble or cast iron. even the tomb of a vice president of the company has a board of pine VOC India which remain durable. Step deeper into the edge of the tomb, and find the graves of Governor-General Pieter Merkus which lost nearly inedible shrubs. In fact this is the only top official in the Dutch East Indies which was buried in Peneleh, he left the puzzle at the end hudupnya. Merkus only the highest officials in this country who died in office, moved in Surabaya choice when pain becomes a question mark until now. Officials makam2 to-47 was born in Naarden, March 18, 1787 He died on August 2, 1844 at the age of 57 years. The inscription on the tomb Merkus nearly 170-year-old is still clearly readable.
  
Oke, lets see our Photos... :-)


















I made ​​two themes in my photo edits this time. Some with vintage tone and some retro.







































 When my boy received the results of this photograph, he said "why take a photo at the graveyard with an expression of a smile?" =======>>> (-'-)

 Looks scary indeed if the tomb was empty. But when I was there, I feel far from fear. I'm actually pleased and amazed by the beauty of each headstone.






































Oh my, this is so bad tone. T.T








In fact, during the process of capturing images, we kept laughing and laughing
See, im over expresion. LOL

I feel so comfortable when im sitting there.. LOL. it just like my BIG BIG sofa

Left to right: My pretty friend Ratih, my bestie Ibe, and me

  
And, what i wore...
My Lovely heels from Top Shop

 Headband : i made it myself
dress : Top Shop
Stocking : Gaudi

Its really nice to take photo that day...

Big thanks to Dani Kusuma Who has been invited me to take photo with other.. And Ibe's Boyfriends Who had accompanied us to the end.

The blue shirt : Rizal Aqua, ibe's boyfie

The White swan among black swan is the photographer, Dani Kusuma
 Thanks for stopping by at my blog, and a pride if you want to take the time to provide comments.
See you soon, Love you all... :-*

1 komentar:

Joko mengatakan...

bau kecut ketek anda ditambah dengan stocking.